Friday, October 28, 2011

pumpkin carving...and a look back!

I LOVE looking at pictures, especially comparing how much these sweet boys have changed through these past few, wonderful years... I remember this like it was yesterday. My sweet little man dumped his bag of candy and started eating through the wrappers...he was SO excited!



and a picture from the same pumpkin patch that we still visit...

He looks SO young! Look at that baby face :) We play catch with that football EVERY day!


and sweet boy on his first Halloween, two years ago.



And now for our pumpkin carving last night...





Jake liked pulling out all the "junk" from the inside!






Justin reached in ONCE, threw the seeds out and said, "This is gross"! Ha!





We are ready for Trick Or Treating in our house! The boys won't stop talking about it and we're excited to watch them both in action this year! We never order pizza but I'm thinking we might have to for this occasion because I saw that they are doing pumpkin-shaped pizzas for Halloween night! Fun, right?


I thought a night full of junk food along with the candy is a great way to celebrate Halloween...especially since my poor child (Jake) asked me last night, as he grabbed a Snickers snack size bar from the bowl, "What is this, Mom?" "Does it taste like one of those Ring Pop things?"!!! I guess I let my healthy habits take control in our house, huh? Ha!

















7 comments:

Mama Hen said...

So adorable! I love looking back also. It is so fun to carve pumpkins! So squishy and fun! I hope you have a great weekend!

Mama Hen

Michelle A'etonu said...

time does fly by so fast. what a cutie!

Unknown said...

Wow they have changed! I love that they don't really know what chocolate tastes like. How sweet(ha no pun intended)

Amanda@runninghood said...

I was doing some looking back today! You have some beautiful memories and your boys are so cute!

Momma said...

hi
I am a new follower. Hope you can follow back.
http://www.moneysavingmommainnnj.com

Thanks!!

Unknown said...

What great pictures!

I would love for you to link this post to the Memories and Traditions section of my Halloween Traditions link up!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! That football costume was adorable!