Friday, June 28, 2013

can't get enough

There's something about a summer day when there's nothing to do except HANG OUT, SNUGGLE & ENJOY DOING "NOTHING"! 
I ran this morning while the boys were sleeping, showered, and did laundry but for two hours now, we've just been hanging out and it feels SO good! I need to take advantage of this more often! Feel like we go, go, GO and never just let life soak in. Although we enjoy each crazy, busy moment....I want to do "nothing" more often! It's pretty darn FUN :-) 


And just to share the boys BIG catch from a few nights ago!!! Justin almost fell in reeling this guy in! He was pretty big and it made for a fun evening! 

2 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

We all need those kind of summer days!

Annette said...

I need to do "nothing" more often too. Count me in!! I'm glad you're enjoying the summer. Soak in this wonderful time with your boys!