Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a fun-filled Easter 2011!

























































I guess you can tell how much fun these boys had by these pictures...ENJOY!!! Hope you all had a very Happy Easter 2011!














































































This was my uncle's yellow lab, Tara and Justin LOVES dogs, especially this one! We have a yellow lab named, Dixie(he sure loves her too!) but she lives with my mom. Now that we see the bond this boy has with dog's, we might need to bring her back home??! Dog hair all over my floors is the reason she left in the first place, which is SO sad...right? RIGHT :)










8 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Looks like so much fun! Love all your pictures!

Mommy Minded said...

Oh my goodness Marissa! They are too stinkin cute!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Such cute photos! Love the boys custom baskets too, very cool.

Hanna said...

Cute pictures! It looks like y'all had a great Easter!

Annette said...

It looks like your boys had a great time! Lewie loves dogs. I know we'll be getting one in the future... I'm glad you had a happy holiday!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a great Easter!

Mama Hen said...

These pictures are great! It looks like you had a great Easter! Dixie is beautiful! Thank you for your wonderful bloggy friendshiip my friend! :) Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Sara said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous Easter!!