Tuesday, April 5, 2011

how does your garden grow?!

I never thought our wild and crazy boy would LOVE this garden so much!

He and his Daddy take care of it, not ME!

I even caught him eating a strawberry right off the stem a few days ago :)

As for the update, all of our plants are doing great especially the string beans...

they are growing fast! The okra seems to be coming along and the eggplants too!

If that's not exciting enough, our family garden is being featured over at The Kings Court IV today!! Yay! Hope you all had a great weekend

and are having sunny skies like we are around here :)

3 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I really need to have a garden! So jealous!

LindyLouMac said...

I think the raised beds you have built are a brilliant idea, it is also lovely to see you encouraging the boys to take an interest.

Annette said...

I love gardening (but my poor back doesn't love it so much). I grew up having a garden with my mom, and it sure inspired some fun memories and a love for nature. Your boys are going to love and treasure these memories always!