Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a night out with family...

So, it's no surprise that I come from a huge, Italian family! It's always been a large part of my life. I'm so proud to be Italian AND after 10 years, my hubby still can't believe we're all so close! Last weekend, my mom had a great idea to get all of us together at a local restaurant and we had a pretty good turn out! There was a band playing, we all laughed, danced and told stories...I know my grandma would have been proud that we're all making such an effort to remain close! (Their parents-my grandma were all brothers and sisters)





After a few adult beverages, we hit the dance floor...










What a fun night! Our next family get together will be KARAOKE! Oh yes, if you haven't heard...I love to sing! I mean, I'm no Celine Dion but after I've had a few drinks, I can light up the stage!!! I'll make sure and bring my camera to capture more fun times!!











4 comments:

Tammy said...

Aww, how nice!! It's so great when family gets together & remains close. What wonderful memories and it looks like a GREAT time! I can't wait to hear about your Karoake adventure for next time!! :)

M.O.T.B said...

That looks so fun! I love adult time although I am not singing karoake!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That sounds like a great time!

Mama Hen said...

I am all about family! I wish I had a huge family. I actually do, but everyone lives around the world. I know I am incredibly blessed. This looks like so much fun! Great pictures my friend! Everyone looks so happy! You should have a family dinner out once a month! Have a great night!

Mama Hen