Friday, May 13, 2011

playing catch up...















Last weekend we took the boys to a airplane and auto show that was hosted by one of my mom's customers, so we had free tickets, free lunch and the boys had a BLAST! They rode in a CoastGuard rescue boat, sat on the firetrucks and watched the helicopters and planes circle above...very cool! The last picture had to be by this Jeep, the boys both screamed that they wanted Daddy to buy them one as they both tried to climb inside :) and yep, we had a Tball game that morning and Jacob did great!!!


*Well, our little man turned two on Wednesday and we're still celebrating and coming to terms that our baby boy is growing up (too fast!), but he's sure had a good week full of cake, presents and lots of swimming...definitely a birthday to remember!











4 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, my son would have LOVED going on the rescue boat or seeing the fire trucks, planes, and helicopters. In fact, lately my son's favorite activity is "play car" where I let him sit up front and play with the steering wheel, blinkers, and all the buttons on the dashboard. Too cute!

April Westerhold said...

Wow! A little boy's fantasty. I know Kanin would LOVE that!

Unknown said...

Fire Trucks are a family fav here. I also cannot figure out why all kids love trains but sure enough they do.

M.O.T.B said...

My boys would LOVE LOVE this!