Monday, February 27, 2012

weekend fun!

finally a weekend that wasn't full of rain, so we took advantage and stayed outside most of the weekend!

the boys riding the four-wheeler!


I took Jake to baseball practice right after getting home from running my first 10K,
 whew I was looking lovely!  ha!  15,000 runners at this event, so it was definitely a lot of fun!!


a birthday party at putt-putt fun house and this little man liked the karaoke stage...
uh oh, he might like to sing  like his Momma!!!!
 bumper boats in the 50 degree, windy and rainy weather...nothing stops these boys!


7 comments:

April Westerhold said...

Glad you had a good weekend. It looks like it is going to be warming up here a bit, too.

Sara said...

Looks like a great weekend!! I love bumper boats!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

So fun! This weekend was nice and I was so thankful for that. I think this week is suppose to be the same, so plenty of sunshine and warmer temps! Congrats on your 10K.. you go girl! ;)

Hattie said...

Way to go on the 10K!!! My boys love Putt Putt Fun House! Why is it that they always want to do the bumper boats when it's freezing out side?!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

I swear you have the FUNNEST weekends!!

Mama Hen said...

I love the bumper boats! I am so proud of you mama! You are really such an inspiration to your beautiful children with all of the runs you do. They will grow to be such healthy adults because they have healthy parents who love to exercise and who are great parents! Have a good night!

Mama Hen

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like a really fun weekend! Congrats on the 10k!