Thursday, May 31, 2012

soakin' up the sun

We went to my mom's house for a swim the other day and 
one things for sure, these boys LOVE the water!



Jake's little brother and cousin Kenley were counting it down and watching him dive in!  
Thankfully, he's confident swimming on his own...He took swim lessons and HATED it, so at the end of summer last year, I taught him all by myself and I am proud to say, he can swim like a champ!  Go Momma!


Sweet kids!
And this picture makes me laugh because when Jake gets tired of swimming around at my mom's
(since it's above ground and no stairs), he puts on a puddle jumper...he looks HILARIOUS!!!


8 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Little Chick would love to hang out with your little guys and swim. She loves the water and can spend hours swimming and playing! That looks like a fun time! Great pictures my friend! Great job mama being swim teacher mom! Have a good night!

Mama Hen

Unknown said...

Looks like they are having a blast! Bravo on teaching him how to swim. That's great.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like they have a great time together! Cute pictures!

tm said...

New follower! Looking forward to reading more.
Hope you will follow back too.
Daisy @ http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love that you taught him yourself - Momma power! Great pictures - really reminds me of summers before my kids had cell phones ;)
New follower from WW
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

Frugal and Fun Mom said...

Thanks for hosting an awesome Blog Hop, and great pics. I am now a GFC follower! Frugal and Fun Mom

Unknown said...

Aloha,
These pics are too sweet. I love summer days by the pool, esp. with family.

Just stopping by to say "hi" from follow me wed.

xoxo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Very cute! Hope you guys are enjoying this summer weather.