on our SUMMER 2012,
lots of BIG catches from Jake at our fish pond!
lots of football practice...
too many late evening golf cart rides...
lots of brotherly love time...or fighting! mostly BOTH!!
and TOO much time hanging out in our pj's!
Can't believe summer has come to an end. :-( it's bittersweet.
My big boy starting kindergarten and little man's first year of preschool...
these first few days Momma is gonna be a mess of emotions!
We've sure enjoyed our summer, let's take a look back;
- our baby boy turned 3
- our unforgettable trip to DISNEY WORLD!!!
- Jake learning how to ride his bike without training wheels
- perfecting our family basketball game in the evenings, (all four of us!)
- Jake and Justin learned how to catch fish
- experienced camping with our new travel trailer and we LOVE it!
- met new friends while camping,
- Jake learned how to swim and jump off the diving board
- watched the Olympics as a family,
- several trips to Jellystone with friends,
- Made TOO many trips to Bass Pro Shops
- several trips to the beach with friends
- ...and we're looking forward to MANY more during the school year!!!!
What was your most exciting and happy memory from this summer??