Monday, April 1, 2013

Ah SPRING is in the air!

With warmer temps, we've been enjoying t-shirts, shorts and around here, spring weather also calls for CRAWFISH!  So, we had a family crawfish boil on Saturday to celebrate Easter with my mom's brother, sister and their families!  So much fun!  Lots of playing outside, eating mud bugs and enjoying time with family :)

Yesterday while Daddy was at work, we went over to MeMe's to hang out and it ended with this crazy guy jumping in the pool!  I'm sure it was freezing but he said it was awesome and he can't wait to swim all summer long!
We did bet him $10 bucks to jump in and he totally took the dare!!



Oh and we can't forget eating chocolate bunnies with no shirts on!  Isn't that how all families celebrate Easter?!  Ah I love these boys and we're looking forward to LOTS of swimming this summer!  Hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend and celebrated with family :)


2 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

So cute! Glad you guys had a nice Easter weekend!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Sooo brave! I don't even think I could stick my toes in cold water :)