Saturday, July 6, 2013

It's HOT!

So even though some days are unbearable, I run!!!
And hubby & I stay cool by going on date nights! My gosh I love him :-) 
And if Daddy has to work, then we hit up the movies, in 3D of course! Last week it was Monsters U, yesterday was Despicable Me 2!
Then it was time for fireworks on the 4th at MeMes! 
...and swimming on the 4th at my uncle's! My boys LOVE their cousins!
...what?!? More firework FUN at MeMe's! I think we spent entirely too much money on flammables this year! LOL
AND SWIMMING FUN AT THE NEIGHBORHOOD POOL WITH FRIENDS! I wish summer would NEVER end!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Summertime fun baby!! I need to take the kids to see Despicable Me 2 soon. Was it good??

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks like you're having a great summer!