Friday, April 13, 2012

brothers.

sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy when these boys are fighting over toys, running through the house, tattling on each other and any other form of brotherly love!  Ha!  but seriously, watching these boys grow together and form their brotherly bond is something that I will cherish forever.  
It's the small, sweet moments that matter most.  Ya know, the ones when nobody is watching...
they look after one another.
are each other's best friend.
hang out together.
laugh together.
love each other.
and if I remind myself to stop and take it all in, it's THOSE sweet moments that make me smile!







So, tomorrow when they are chasing each other and screaming through the house...I'll remember to STOP and read this post!  ha!!!!

9 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE this post!!!
They are too cute

Sara said...

They are so sweet!!

Annette said...

I LOVE this post Marissa. (It makes me want to have another one.) Those pictures are definite proof that they're best friends to each other. It's nice that they're growing up in such a loving home where the bonds of family are nurtured and cherished. Yup, on those hard days, keep reading this post :)

Unknown said...

Your last line is perfect. Perhaps you should cut and paste it in their time out area!

LindyLouMac said...

Sibling rivalry but a love that will last a lifetime.

Mama Hen said...

An absolute blessing that these munchkins have one another! These pictures are beauitiful and adorable! Marissa you are very blessed! Yes, your little babies will argue from time to time and chase each other non stop, but they will always have one another. That is a wonderful gift! Have a fabulous day!

Mama Hen

Mommy Minded said...

love it! Mine are having a "lets fight" kind of day. :(

M.O.T.B said...

Oh yes, you read my mind! Definitely savor the moments they get along!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

They are so cute! Best friends for life!