Monday, April 2, 2012

time for the countdown!

In just about a month, The McClellen's will be headed to Disney World 
for Justin's 3rd Birthday Celebration!
And I am very happy that we're making this trip, but am also sad to think my little baby boy is turning 3!  
He was and still is, my baby boy!  

He's my cuddler, who is now potty-trained (woohoo!), he loves kisses and hugs, he loves to say, I love you! he's happy just hanging out outside ALL DAY LONG, he's ready for school and tells me all of the time that he's ready to meet school friends like his big brother! he is a HUGE toy story fan and can't wait to meet Buzz Lightyear, he loves monster trucks, is such a Momma's boy, and he's going to be 3 very soon...
almost too soon!  ah, give me a moment...:-(  I'll be alright...
 The boys were SO excited when we told them we were making a trip to Disney, so they immediately started counting down the days...Brandon and I have been doing it too!  We haven't been in a few years, the last time Jake was only 2, so we've been looking forward to going back for a while now!
THIS package arrived in the mail today :-)
our luggage tags, customized park maps and vouchers for discount offers throughout the Walt Disney Resorts and Parks!
We are VERY excited about this trip and hope it'll make for memories we will not soon forget!  The boys ask almost every day, if today's the day for Disney but now we can tell them it's about
30 days away!!! 
And since Justin will be celebrating his birthday on his real birth day at Chef Mickey's, we wanted to make sure the family and friends from around here were able to help celebrate here before the BIG DAY!!  His birthday will definitely be a two-week party this year!!

*Isn't it funny how before you have children, all you want to do is head to a beautiful island, sip adult beverages and lay out by the pool...then once you have kids, all you can think about is Disney!  I'm not sure about all of you, but Brandon and I are just as thrilled as the boys!  
We'll be away for 7 days, so we made sure and planned an entire day of pools, playgrounds, miniature golf and the spa...the rest of the days will be filled with park FUN!!!

Have any exciting summer vacations planned for you and your family? 
 I'd love to hear about it!

6 comments:

Angie said...

We went to Orlando back in December. Since my daughter is 13 we didn't do Disney but we did do Sea World. Such an awesome place! I want to go back soon & do the Disney Parks :)

This year our vacay will be limited. I will be 8 1/2 months pregnant so no long journeys for us. My vacay will probably be spent in a delivery room LOL!

Michelle A'etonu said...

sooooooooo fun!!!! i miss disney!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I bet you're so excited! We can't wait to go when Lily gets a bit older!

Annette said...

In less than a month, you guys will be having a blast! I'm so excited for you. We don't have any major vacation plans; although, we do hope to fix up my dad's boat so we can go on a fishing trip in Maine. I know that will be exciting for my little boy since he's never been on an actual speedboat/fishing boat before. Your trip will be here before you know it :)

April Westerhold said...

I am so happy for you! You guys will have so much fun!! We decided to take the kids to Mexico instead of Disney this year. While I am really excited to be at the beach with my babies, both Scott and I were kind of sad when we finally made the decision to hold Disney off for 1 more year until Caleb is out of his stroller and hopefully potty-trained.

Can't wai to see pics!

FoodFaithFitness said...

We live so close to Disney and don't go there enough! Your boys will have a blast! Check out www.mousesavers.com for some tips and tricks on how to save money at the parks and hotels.