Monday, April 30, 2012

it was magical then...

So I can only imagine how it's going to be this time around...Walt Disney World, that is!

Jake was only 2 years old-


We figured out that our MOST favorite place to dine is Chef Mickey's, which is where we'll celebrate Justin's 3rd Birthday...


We discovered that McQueen was worth standing in line for...Jake's face lit up when he saw "him" sitting there!  Kachow!!!


We loved watching his face when he'd see a new character...this picture, he had his eye on Pluto, Mommy's favorite!!


We experienced the Spirit of Aloha dinner show with all of our cousins!


It was a time we'll never forget and that's the reason we're SO excited that our trip is less than 7 days away!

Walt Disney World, here we come!!!!!

8 comments:

April Westerhold said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to see all of the pics this time around!!

Mama Hen said...

I love it Marissa! We want to visit Disney soon also! I look forward to the fun pictures you will post! Have a great time!

Mama Hen

Sara said...

Look how little he was...too much cuteness!! Enjoy your trip!!

Unknown said...

It looks like such a blast. We are about ready to take KLV to Disneyland. Have a blast!

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

It looks like you all had such fun! I can't wait for our vacation this year!

I'm a new follower from the blog hop!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I can't wait to see some pics! You guys are going to have an amazing time!

Unknown said...

I've only been to WDW once and it was before we had kids. I'm dying to take them one day. It was so much fun to go!

Following you from the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. =)

Annette said...

I'm so excited for you! I just loved seeing these pics from the past. They're so adorable!