Monday, December 17, 2012

McClellen's weekly silly's!

silly times with Justin's buddy, Hudson!


I think we took 15 pictures until Molly would actually look at the camera and I had a treat in my hand for this one...can ya tell? 

CAMOUFLAGE...can you even see my boys?  

Mommy and Daddy goofing off after the boys have gone to sleep!

and maybe not-so-silly but here's two of my boys!

This post may be silly, however I can't help but squeeze my boys a little tighter knowing what happened in CT.  It's tragic.  It's awful.  There truly are no words.  I cannot imagine such hate in this world.  My thoughts, my heart...it all goes to those families who lost someone.  Its a reminder of how precious life truly is and all I can think about are those children...those poor, poor children.

2 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It is awful. Just keep hugging those boys and make every day count!
I know I've said it before, but your boys are too cute!

Annette said...

I love your posts because you always remind us of what's most important--love, laughter, and enjoying life's big and small moments. I almost wrote a post about the Newtown tragedy but didn't know where to begin...The school is only 20 minutes away from our home; I say prayers daily for those poor families.