Monday, May 27, 2013

Party Time!!

It started off with our cousin Natalie's graduation party in Houston! She's an official graduate of Texas Tech! The boys wore their Red Raiders t-shirts just for her & her friends...it was a huge hit! Plus our cousin Dominic heads there in the Fall!!! 
The boys LOVED all of the attention from these cute, college girls! YIKES!! I'm not sure I liked it!
Then it was off to my Aunt Sissy's for a huge family get together! I feel SO blessed that we have a huge Italian family that is so close...so fun laughing, visiting and watching all of our kids, the next generation, play together!!


And ending with a "selfie"!! I am proud that I've dropped 3 sizes since January 2nd so it called for a snapshot!!! 

2 comments:

Sara said...

You look amazing skinny mini!! Great job!
~Sara

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

You look amazing, girl! Great job!