Saturday, June 26, 2010

I HEART days like these

Daddy and Jacob took a walk to the lake near our house to do some father/son bonding!
Justin and I took a walk and found them doing this...



Unfortunately they caught NOTHING :(
but better luck next time boys!


and then little man decided he'd start eating with a FORK! Silly boy, now you won't have it any other way...and yes, you make quite a mess but how can I resist that sweet face?!
So, I HEART days like this one...when my boys are enjoying life, being silly and having FUN! Days like these make me want more children,
but it's the "other" days that bring me back to reality :)





5 comments:

inadvertent farmer said...

LOL...funny how days with kids can go either way! Kim

AngelEden said...

sounds like a lovely day :)

Abi

Elesha said...

Don't they just steal your heart! I think about having another one everyday but like you reality brings me back! Ha!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

How wonderful you have a lake nearby! It is so peaceful and relaxing to be at a lake.
Thank you so much for stopping by and for the kind comment!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Those are the best pics, when you catch your man with your boys far away like that!!!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com