Thursday, July 21, 2011

he's almost 5?

Well, not YET...but still.
He does not like cuddling, unless he's really sleepy or sick.
When Mommy dances in the car, he tells me to stop, it's embarrassing!
He helps Daddy take out the trash and mow the grass.
He stays outside ALL.DAY.LONG
He brushes his teeth without us telling him. (this one makes me sad...he's so grown up!)
He calls to talk to his grandparents when he needs (WANTS) something!
**But he still has a blanket! Sucks that thumb! AND loves his Mommy, Daddy and Justin!



I'll just take advantage of him still thinking Mommy is "cool"...

well, some of the time I'm "cool", mostly I'm embarrassing! Ha!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that's so sweet that he brushes his teeth w/o being reminded. I look forward to KLV growing up, then look back and cannot believe how fast the years have gone.

Tammy said...

Awww, he is getting to be a big boy, Mommy!! So sweet. ♥

Jamie Kubeczka said...

So cute! Why do they have to grow up so fast is my question...

M.O.T.B said...

Birthdays are so fun, but so hard for the Momma. Watching the boys grow is just a bittersweet experience. And I totally take advantage of the times they want to cuddle!!!!