Sunday, July 17, 2011

random pics with a promise!

These pics have been sitting on my camera for TOO long and I thought they were too cute not to share...

Daddy and Justin sitting by the dugout at the tball game :)


Jacob and what he likes to do while waiting to take the field!


Lots of "Good Game" high-5's!
that sweet face with those baby blue eyes


all of the kiddos at the 4th of July party!


...and of course, some Jellystone pics of all of these wild and crazy kids riding on the golf cart!






I have slacked off from using my big, Nikon D3100 and I'm really upset about that. I am going to make sure I take this camera every where we go from this time on...

I am ashamed that I only took TWO pictures on our camping trip and only 15 from 4th of July! I'm usually the crazy, picture taker so look out, I'm coming back...AND just maybe I'll learn how to shoot in manual settings one of these days, but for now AUTO will have to do :)














8 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Those are too cute! ;)

Tammy said...

CUTE pictures!! I love seeing their smiley faces! :)

You can still shoot in 'manual' on 'auto' focus ya know... give it a try! I know you can do it!! hehe..

Mama Hen said...

Oh goodness Marissa, these pictures are really cute! The first one should be framed. I hope you have a fabulo0us week my friend! Make sure to publish your blog with Blog2print. It is a wonderful way of capturing everything! Have a great day! :)

Mama Hen

Melanie Mueller said...

Thanks for following my blog. I am glad I found you and am following you now. I am a former teacher as well. I now stay at home with my three boys. So funny, that you said that about your camera. I have the d3100 too and have been taking pics with my little digital that I can carry in my purse. I have been regretting it too. Back to carrying the big one and being happy with the results. (Even though I am always on auto too. ) =)
Btw, your boys are so handsome!!!!!!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Love all the pics! I'm totally jealous you have a Nikon D3100, that's soo awesome, can't wait to see some pics!

Unknown said...

Great pics even if they weren't on your Nikon. Sometimes you just need a break from picture taking for a while and be more in the moment (sometimes!). Hope your doing great!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those pictures are really cute!

Annette said...

Lately I've been forgetting to take more pictures, and I've made a promise to myself to get back on track too--we'll have to be each other's support (lol). I love these pics...they're definitely fun memories!