Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My BADGE!

I am So excited because this greeted me in my inbox yesterday! Holy cow, this is it! Am I really going to run, possibly crawl 13.1 miles on January 15th?? There's no turning back and I have great support from my hubby-who's also running, and our two boys!
My weight loss journey and passion for healthy living will come full circle for me on this day. I can already tell you it'll be a very emotional day for me, especially when I cross that finish line...and yes, I WILL CROSS THAT FINISH LINE!!!
Yesterday Jake ran 2 miles with me, he was ahead of Mommy most of the time! What better running buddy could I have asked for! He tells me when I'm going too slow or when I need to slow down, he's like my personal running coach!!

6 comments:

April Westerhold said...

You will do great! Yes, it is very emotional to cross the finish line.

Jamie Kubeczka said...

That is so cool. You go girl!

Sam W. said...

yay!! this is such a great race. you'll do awesome :)

Hannah said...

Wow! So exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it! You Go Girl, and yes, you will totally cross that finish line! So happy for you!

Unknown said...

Yay you! That's so great. I love the Jake runs along side you - if that isn't the sweetest thing!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Good luck to you! I know you'll do great!