Saturday, November 26, 2011

silly time with my boy!





I think we took about 20 pictures yesterday! Just he and I sitting in the chair, taking goofy pictures! Ha! This little man has the BIGGEST heart in the world. The sweetest little cuddler, who always makes sure his family is happy. He is hilarious and knows how to make us all laugh!


This year for Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:

My husband, who works hard so that I am able to stay at home and raise our boys. He is my best friend. The love of my life. I am so truly blessed to have him as my husband.
My boys, who make life complete. We never knew that love until they came into our lives. The ache in your heart when they are unhappy or sick. The love so strong that your heart literally jumps when they say the words, "I love you"

Our family and friends. So many people that love one another, unconditionally. We are all there for each other through anything. The laughs, memories and stories that we all share.

Our health. I am thankful that we are all healthy and lead healthy lifestyles to break that cycle of heart disease that runs through our families. And that I am able to share my passion for healthy living through Let's Move It Mommas and the opportunities that it has given me.

And all of you...







5 comments:

The Skinny on Staci said...

Your boys are adorable! This one is what, 2-1/2 or 3-1/2??? Just guessing. My little man is 2-1/2 and a MESS. He is also such a hoot. We are loving the rough stuff after having 3 sweet girls. Glad you found my blog!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Cute pics.. hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! We finally got some cold weather!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
He is too cute!

Sara said...

What great "Mommy and Me" pics!!

Annette said...

I love this list of what makes you thankful. You have such a way of putting all the sentiment into words. Happy belated Thanksgiving. XOXO.