Friday, November 18, 2011

Random Phone Pics...again!

I think I skipped right over October random pics...so, here's all of the pics I hadn't shared!

Brushin' his teeth like a big boy! Our little hunters ready for some trick or treating!



Hmm...not really sure what he's doing here!!!


At the Kemah Boardwalk, they had just stuffed their tummy's with Saltgrass...Mmmm!

Our sweet, little IRONMAN(without mask!) at chapel with his buddies.

Preston's bowling birthday party...Jake's actually really good at bowling, I think we need to bring him more often.

**When Brandon and I were dating, I used to ALWAYS win when we went bowling! Ha, he hated that I won all of the time and now Jake needs to take him on!


train tracks GALORE! The boys and I like to make the tracks go everywhere! These are the moments I cherish the most, being able to stay at home with them and do silly things like THIS. Makes me happy to see them having fun with their Momma!



I love scrolling through these phone pics...I could do it all day long. They bring back such funny and totally random memories and they make us all laugh! The boys LOVE looking through my phone and talking about the pictures! Thank goodness for a pretty decent iPhone camera, huh? Helps me capture the little moments where I don't think to grab my "real" camera!!











4 comments:

Tammy said...

Aww, so cute! My girls were just recently given a bunch of train tracks... can't wait to see what they create with them!

You should visit my blog today & enter the giveaway!! There is sure to be something your boys would love in the etsy shop I'm featuring!! :)

http://dontblink-tammy.blogspot.com/2011/11/faveritte-creations-giveaway.html

Sam W. said...

your boys are precious. love that you play with them. i look forward to do that with my future babies some day :)

Mommy Minded said...

I love these kind of post!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those pictures are so cute!