I think The McClellen's win the award for trying to
CRAM a whole lotta milestones into a few, short weeks!
Let's break it down, shall we?
1. Celebrate our seven year anniversary 1/15/12
2. Get the keys to our new, forever home 1/14/12
3. Complete our first half marathon 1/15/12
4. Move into our home 1/16/12
5. Celebrate my 32nd birthday 1/21/12
6. and finally to end the CHAOS, we managed to take the boys to MONSTER JAM!!!
We didn't know until we arrived, but we had FRONT ROW SEATS!
The boys were super excited and screamed every time a truck flipped! It was pretty cool!
We had pit passes to "meet" the trucks and drives before the show and we HAD to stand in line for EVERY truck...as you can see by the autographs on their shirts! I have better pics on my big camera, so I'll share those as soon as I find my camera case in one of these boxes! Ha!
It was little man's first visit to Monster Jam and he LOVED it!
He stayed awake and excited until Grave Digger ended the show at 10:30!
Woo, it was a late night but totally worth it :-)
And finally tonight, Daddy and I will be able to have our date night to celebrate our belated anniversary and my birthday! We plan on going somewhere nice,
so I better get dressed and unpack some boxes before we go!