Tuesday, July 3, 2012

cousins. and my hubby too!

My husband's sister and family moved to Austin, so when these girls come in town, 
we always make time to hang out and have some fun!!

 They usually swim all.day.long at DeDe's and then eat junk food, watch movies and laugh hysterically!  Isn't that what grandma's house is all about?

...and a picture of my three boys!  
My husband, Brandon is my best friend.   He makes me laugh all of the time, especially when it's just the four of us.  He puts his family FIRST.  He is their hero.  They wanna be just like him with everything that they do.  He is the love of my life and if possible, I love him more than the day we met over 11 years ago!  
He has given me the gift of staying at home, raising these wild boys!  
And most of all, he's such a hottie...oh wait, that's just for me to know!!!

7 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Super sweet post! Love all the matching shirts too :)

Unknown said...

I love all the matching shirts!

My Froley said...

Oh my ! I love the matching tee's. So cute.

http://myfroley.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

They are so cute with their matching shirts!!

Unknown said...

Love the comments about your Husband! All girls should feel that way about their main man.
Happy 4th!

Mama Hen said...

That is so nice about your hubby! You are truly blessed my friend! The pictures are great and the t-shirts are fantastic! I hope you are well!

Mama Hen

Jamie Kubeczka said...

You are one lucky lady!