Thursday, October 25, 2012

we've got one down...

It's not little man...


...and it's not Molly!  
Although she's probably regretting becoming a member of our family...our house is non-stop action, so I'm sure she's asking herself-Do these people EVER calm down and just chill??


Sometimes when my boys turn into Green Lantern, Batman and Iron Man, 
she gets to play dress up with these boys...

so, here's SUPER HERO MOLLY :)



And don't forget Ho, Ho, Ho Huntin' SANTA MOLLY :)


That only leaves Jake, our poor man is down with fever and has been for a few days now.  
Hoping he's all better soon, he misses all of his friends at school 
and Mommy is ready to get out of her pj's! I hope my poor guy is better soon, I just hate when they're sick and nothing we can do makes them better.  

2 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Aww poor Jake :( But Molly looks pretty adorable in that Santa Hunting hat, lol.

Annette said...

I love Molly's costumes! I forgot how much fun it is to have a dog... We have to consider one for Lewie soon!

I hope Jake feels better. I agree...it's awful when we can't unleash our own superpowers to make our kids feel better.