Monday, November 18, 2013

Wreck 'em!

It was college week at school so we talked A LOT about college! It was fun to share some thoughts with our boys and some great memories of our own college days ;) 
My Move It Momma's tees for boot camp! A huge hit!!!!! So proud to have these strong women in my life and on this journey with me!
Great friends!!! SO fun spending time with them and the kids-well they sure have fun too!!!!

13.1 race #3 COMPLETE!!!! This bridge run was TOUGH but we did not quit! 
Love that my man, best friend and sooooo much more was there with me! Love him more than life! And he's sooooo dang handsome! 

3 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

Hi Marissa, It is lovely to see you all looking so well, sorry I have not felt up to commenting recently, but sure you understand why. Just enjoyed my catch up here. :)

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Your boys are the cutest! I love seeing your pictures. You are killing these work outs and marathons! Seriously you look amazing mama!!

Mama Hen said...

You are amazing mama! I have to say that you look fantastic and are glowing from all the great accomplishments you are having. You are an inspiration to your children and to all who know you! :) Happy Thanksgiving my friend! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Mama Hen