Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oil Ranch: Part 2


In the middle of ALL of the fun, Mommy broke her sunglasses...ha!








Justin's first pony ride :)
He LOVED it, of course!




Justin was putting his hands IN this pig's mouth-Ha!





















I loved looking back at Daddy and Justin walking around this place...so sweet!




























YEP, those are 100% REAL pumpkins...huge, huh? I tried to get a cute pic of the boys, but the sun was in their face, so they kept saying "cheese" with their heads DOWN! Ha!

























and to end the day, the boys were able to pick out a pumpkin of their very own!
SUPER fun trip! It was perfect weather, all decorated for Fall and a great way to make memories as a family! We're already talking about going back,
so I guess this will be something we'll have to alternate with Bass Pro Shops...Ha!




**If you'd like to see PART 1 of our trip,
GO HERE!!







9 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Marissa these pictures look like you had a super fun time! I love the pumpkins and the pony ride! I love Autumn and the things that come with it! I hope you are doing great! Have a good day!

Mama Hen

Unknown said...

What a fun day! Love the broken glasses photo - that really is always fun. Hope you have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Justin sure loves animals! He's not afraid at all, and just beams when he's near them.

(I wouldn't want to put my hand in a pig's mouth! I'd very afraid, especially if the animal was as big as me.)

Family outings are the best.

Hannah said...

How fun! Such cute pictures! Those pumpkins are huge!

Mama Hen said...

Marissa, looking at the picture of the piggy makes me smile because my daughter loves the movie Charlotte's Web now. The old version. I hope you are doing great and having a fun weekend. My daughter has to take it easy and really does not have the energy to do much, but we are making do. Have a great night!

Mama Hen

Annette said...

How fun! Yes, I think you hit a homerun with the ranch and the Bass Pro Shop. You're set for the fall--no need to find new places ;) Your little ones look fully entertained. You know they're having a great time when they're too busy having fun to recognize that you're taking pictures.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I just read Part 1. The pictures are great! It looks like you had a really fun day with your family!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Hi there, thanks for the comment, and yes it is a very small world. Your boys are so cute!! Great photos by the way!

Shanti said...

Such adorable boys...My son is still so afraid of animals..he gets all excited when he sees them at a distance...but freaks out when they get closer..