Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday...with a few words!

20 months!
Oh big boy, you have made our lives SO complete!
You love to laugh, sleep and eat! Ha!
Yes, some days you still take TWO naps, and sleep about 14-16hrs at night :)
You love to eat but, boy are you picky!
You are FINALLY lovin' bananas which is the ONLY fruit you'll touch!
You love cheese, crackers, and you can't get enough pb&j!
You LOVE your big brother and want to play with whatever he has, which makes him mad but secretly he LOVES that you look up to him SO much!
When you smile, it melts my heart and your giggle is BEYOND precious!
Love you sweet boy and can't believe you're growing up so fast...more like, TOO fast!
and of course, you look JUST LIKE DADDY and I love it!

11 comments:

M.O.T.B said...

He is adorable and I can say that w/o prejudice because I am not his mommy!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy 20 months, big guy!!!

cooperl788 said...

Happy 20 months! He's changed so much even in the time I've been reading your blog!

sara said...

Oh my gosh, he is beautiful! LOVE the chubby little cheeks:)

Tini Posh said...

He is sooo cute!!

Sara said...

Happy 20 months. What a cutie pie!!

alicia said...

What a cutie! He is looking so big!

Hayley said...

How is he already 20 months old?!?!? He's growing up way to fast!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet boy!

Wow, you have been a busy chick with all of your parties!

Happy 2011, wishing you and your family the best!

Take care,

Lisa

Tammy said...

So cute!! Happy 20 months!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

You are too sweet- Thank you so much for your comment. That made my day! And I am so glad someone can relate. Your boys are too precious and I enjoy reading your blog. Happy 20 months! ;)