Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Disney Cruise iPhone recap

On the trip when my big camera wasn't handy, I'd grab my phone and snap a few as always! So in a big jumbled order, here are the phone pics mostly from Key West, FL since I didn't bring my camera at all on that port stop! Some from Disney World riding Test Track, which was new and improved and much more fun than before! From Nemo & friends which is always one of our favorites! Lots from the ship of random things when my phone was right there to grab! Fun times and we're sure missing Mickey and friends this week....very hard to get back into reality of people not making our beds, cooking our foods and filling up my coffee! And it's very hard having my alarm just DING in my ear opposed to Mickey's wake up call each morning saying "Boy O Boy do we have some fun planned for today" why can't that all leave and come home with us??

















































1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a great time!!!