Thursday, January 10, 2013

His first LOST TOOTH!!!

Yay!!! But also very sad for Momma! I had just been thinking about how he's so grown up, fixing his own hair, picking out his clothes and shoes...and then the loose tooth?! I wasn't prepared.
Tonight at dinner, he yelled that it was really lose, he went into the bathroom and BAM! It was out! Yea he pulled it himself!!!! If that would've been me as a kid, I would have passed out! I was screaming and he was laughing at me! Go figure!!

Anyway, i wanted to put this in the blog so I can document a milestone on here as I've always done.

So as we get ready for the tooth fairy here, ill shed a SMALL tear that my baby boy isn't quite a "baby" anymore.





2 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

How cool!! Hope he got a visit from the tooth fairy!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

How cute! He is getting so big!