Sunday, February 21, 2010

birthday planning time already??

WARNING: All I see when I look at this photo is my beautiful, DOUBLE-CHIN...so, please avoid looking at all costs!) Look at big brother holding little man! LOVE IT!
So, you can call me pathetic but I am feeling a little sad about the birthday planning process for my baby boy. I remember doing this for Jacob and now he's three, so excuse me for being a little sappy about this important milestone. He's fixing to be ten months old, which means the party planning gets kicked into high gear!! Hard to believe that my little man has eight teeth, scoots all over, claps his little hands, waves bye bye, says "Mama" all the time( LOVE it, because Jacob always said DaDa). Our family of four is SO amazingly blessed and I will always remember the first day I held you in my arms-we definately loved you before we met you, sweet boy.

Justin Cole was born May 11,2009 at 12:31pm!


No comments: