Thursday, February 25, 2010

my first "shout out"!

I was on the hunt to find the most perfect birthday invitations for my sweet boy that will be turning one before we know it...so, the journey began and I searched and searched until finally I found...
WOW! Although I cannot reveal the amazing finished product for his special milestone birthday, I will say that I am 110% pleased with the way she captured my sweet boy and the theme of his little bash! and if you think her creativity stops with invites, you're wrong...you MUST go and check out her neat business! Thank you Jennifer for the priceless invitation you created for my Justin!
So, head on over to her etsy shop and see all of her super cute creations!
(I can't do all that fancy linking like other blogs, so this will have to do for now!)

No comments: