Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3...2...1...BLAST OFF!

Yep, there's Momma, Jacob and Justin all ready for take off
at Space Center Houston-so fun!
This "Space Place" is totally the coolest
thing EVER! Kept them busy for hours





Jacob and Luke! They had a blast and these boys have been buddies since they were about 8 months old! Not that you couldn't tell they're buddies just by looking at the picture of them after taking a trip on the space slide! They have grown up SO fast and they act like such big boys these days...sad, but true!








Checking out the space suit up in the shuttle! Super fun, nevermind the fact that this held their interest for 5 SECONDS! They both said, "Okay Marissa, let's keep going!" Yes, my kid called me by my first name...don't judge me!!?









Momm'a sweet boy was an absolute angel the whole time! Sadly, this is the only pic I was able to capture of this little man cruisin' in space!
He is quite the traveler...he'll go anywhere, as long as there's formula and mum mum crackers!




Jacob in the cockpit of the shuttle!
Something pathetic: we have lived in this area for YEARS and have not been here since I was in school and had a field trip...ahhh how time flies!











Jacob and Luke on the phone with mission control! Obviously thinking they are too cool for words...look at those grins!
They crack each other up all the time, so funny to sit back and watch what they'll say next








SO thankful that I am able to do these things with my boys! They grow up so fast and sometimes I feel that time is limited before they are all grown up and wanting to be with their friends, rather than their parents! Jacob is three years old and Justin will be ONE year old on May 11th, so there are no words to describe how happy it makes me to be with these boys each day as they learn new things and have some FUN with their Momma! Thanks for a great day boys! I love being your mommy and have been blessed beyond words...



Jacob was able to talk me into a small souvenir to remember the fun day...oh, and a year membership too! Guess we'll be making a trip again very soon! I think I basically paid for the four-story fun house, because that's what they L-O-V-E-D! Thanks for a fun day, can't wait to do it again!
Love,
Mommy









No comments: