Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dancing the WORM?!

...or Justin crawling? Okay, so when my oldest son, Jacob crawled, he looked like an army man ready for battle -hilarious and wish I had it on video :( ,and now Justin looks like he's dancing the worm! OH YES, I'm talking about the 80's dance that I only wish I could bust out at weddings/parties and not embarrass myself...LoL! Take a look for yourself!
I also had to use the remote control as "bait" to film the "worm" so don't think I just leave electronics laying around for my children! Ha!



Oh Justin, your smile, that laugh and giggle, the way you light up when Mommy walks in your room...love it all, little man and I can't believe that you'll be turning one so very soon. Where did the time go? Seems like not-so-long-ago, we were welcoming you into our family. Your big brother adores you and things it's so "cool" that you're able to play in his room with his big boy toys! You love to eat and drink your formula. You're pretty much content with "people food" and any of it! Your favorites are definitely mac and cheese and oatmeal-you could eat it all day! Looking forward to your super FUN 1st birthday, Justin! MOMMY LOVES YOU ALWAYS!!!!! and by the way, I love the way you crawl, SO unique and hilariously precious(is that even a word?!)

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Love that he said "DaDa" when you asked him to say "MaMa!" Now I know my kids isn't the only one! :) Sweet boy!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Tehehehe this is hilarious! Thank you so much for entering the giveaway at Meet Virginia, and for your comments you are so sweet! It just made my day!! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

Googies Girl said...

OMG! Marissa!! How are you girl?? Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your boys are soooo cute & I LOVE your blog! I had Kaden on March 9, I just haven't had time to post his birth story - & it was quite a story! He's here and healthy..we are so thankful! SO glad to find you here in blogland & I will be following your awesome family!
Marian